Thursday 25 January 2007

Death to Internet Explorer!

Do yourselves a favour (and I may be preaching to the converted here) and stop using Internet Explorer.

It's rubbish - especially IE7 - and there is a far better option in Firefox. Firefox is a free (yes, I really did say "free") web browser with better functionality and user options than IE will ever have.

Get Firefox

If you use Blogger like me, Firefox has some really cool features like:

Greasemonkey Extension - Allows you to "add in" features/userscripts to your blog like:

Technorati Tag Creator - see here for a good article

Del.icio.us Integration - see here for more tips

Even if you're not a blogger, give it a try. Trust me, it's the future..........

PLUS - Unlike IE, you can keep upgrading even if you have a hooky version of Windows XP. Or so I've been told if you're reading this Bill...

PS - My IT people advise NOT to uninstall Internet Explorer as it might well bugger up everything else Microsoft on your PC - God Bless Uncle Bill...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tok you long enough to take my advice.